Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Fare Thee Well, Wherever You Fare! :-)

Well, it has come. 
   Tomorrow is departure day, and I'm... not ready. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that life never waits for me to be ready! 
   So we jump anyway.

#6costumes2months was great distraction from the jitters, and I did have 6 costumes... but one was axed because it wasn't coming together properly, and Abi-sis & Mom were adamant about "quality, not quantity!!!" 

    Then Abi and I hashed out how many days, and what to wear when, and she strongly presented that packing more then 4 costumes would be unnecessary and un-mindful of my fellow travelers... so it's only the best 4 that will be coming.
   Hope to give those a full, expansive showing over this coming week!!! 

   So, in spite of a super busy summer, crazy hectic week, lots of mid-progress going on here at the farm... I've wrapped things up as well as I can wrap them, and will set forth to do battle with new adventures, in the company of friends! 

Until we meet again... think of me! 

2 comments:

Kendra E. Ardnek said...

It was so great to be able to meet and hug you!

Unknown said...

Definitely thinking of you! I hope you're having a wonderful time.