Friday, November 20, 2015

Back Cover Poll! Jeweler's Apprentice


Okay, all you brilliant peoples!
  We've done a whole lot of work and have gotten things to this point, but there comes a time when the brain runs out of steam and can no longer make Big Important Decisions like... which way should the back cover copy be arranged?

So, we turn to you folks!

   Help us out! And tell us which arrangement appeals to you most?

A) Left hand Ponies.

B) Right hand Ponies.



































 A) or B) ?
Comment below!
(You can even be anonymous, if you're not with Google/Blogger yet. :-) )
 

{ We're compiling a new Inner Circle ~ Book Influencers group, and we'd really like You to be in it, if you're up for it! Please sign up with an email we can send alerts to and make sure you don't miss out.
 (If you got here from your inbox, then you are already part of the team, and we appreciate it a TON. Thanks! :-) )  }

14 comments:

Kelsey Bryant said...

I think A), with the left-hand ponies, feels more balanced somehow.

sparrowbean said...

I like B, it seems more... balanced to me, I guess :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kelsey that A) looks more balanced.

Kendra E. Ardnek said...

A. I like the way it looks like the words are following that white line.

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Inman said...

As Fonzi says, A

Rachel said...

A) looks the best. It spreads out the images more and it just seems natural on that side of the words.

Brie Donning said...

I agree, A.

Katie Grace said...

Definitely, definitely B. I'd actually consider cutting the ponies in the back. Seems a bit busy and misplaced.

Unknown said...

I like A!

Deborah O'Carroll said...

I like A. ^_^

Anonymous said...

AAAAHH!! Gorgeous!! Love, Love, LOVE the ponies! :D

I say A! :) I like how it lines up with your profile pic, and the blue corner all by itself in B. looks a little weird and by it's self.

-Rebekah

Anonymous said...

I like B.

E. KaIser Writes said...

Okay, Thanks everybody for your input!!! :-) *Drum fanfare rolls out*

And option A clearly tipped the scales in it's own favor, so that's what our final design will be going with! We really appreciate everyone's weighing in on this, and thank those who voted each way! :-)
(I actually like to see a somewhat split, it means we're not TOTALLY insane for coming up with that idea! :-) )

Again, thanks very much, and you have all helped us out with a decision that was simply beyond our abilities to make! :-)
'Preciate it! :-)